Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Tweets 2010

This is an updated version of last year's post.

I searched across the far-reaches of the interweb and Twitterland to find out what everybody in the Nova basketball community is thankful for this Thanksgiving.*

Klow7: @AaronBrooks Thanks for faking that injury so I can start.



randyfoye: I'm thankful that I have a front-row seat to watch the Blake Griffin Show.



Dante33: Thank God I don't have the injury luck of @Greg_Oden.



TimThomas: @sportsguy33 Thanks for the kind words and support from your columns.



SReynolds1: @Italy Thanks, but no thanks...



MouphTheProof: @JamesNaismith Thanks for inventing a game that can take me from Africa to America.



BringThePena: Thanks to Strength Coach Lon Record for continuing to make me even more of a beast this year.



FisherPrice: Thanks to all the NYC streetballers who taught me my moves. (All 105 of you...)



DomCheek: @CoachBobHurley Thanks for helping me get to Villanova.



Stokes24: Thanks to my bro for making these songs.



MoSutton: Thanks to my family for giving me good basketball genes and a 6'11 frame.



iArm34: Thanks @KDthunderup for the high school memories.



WaynsWorld: @jameernelson, @Klow7 Thanks for teaching me how to play like a Philly guard, and @FisherPrice and @SReynolds1 for teaching me how to play like a Villanova guard.



WootenForNova: Thanks for a blow-out @Lafayette so I could get onto the stat sheet with one rebound.



JVPinkston: Thanks to my coaches, my teammates, and all of Nova Nation for supporting me through this tough time.



DOuano4: Thank you student section for going wild anytime I touch the ball.


JayWright: @RollieMass Thank you for teaching me everything I know.



*By searching across the interweb, I meant completely make this up myself.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I forgot James Bell, who tweets that he is thankful for the Villanova medical staff for rehabilitating him from injury so quickly.